Saturday, January 18, 2014

SNUG AS A BUG


I'm not exactly what you would call a camper girl.  It sounds really good in theory, but it's doubtful I would be a "happy camper".  That said, I do have a fascination with well designed small spaces....be they houses, studios, or vacation vehicles.  While falling down my rabbit hole known as Pinterest yet again, I came upon the Cricket Trailer.


Created by Garrett Finney, former NASA International Space Station "habitation module" designer, this little trailer can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children.  It's definitely not a land yacht, but for young, active singles, couples, or families this provides a great option to a tent or a gas guzzling motor home.  I think it's as cute as a bug's ear....do crickets have ears?


No comments:

Post a Comment